8/12/2009

May the LYNX LEAP to Handke on the web

May the FOGGY DEW be live with clicks and not carrying any 'fear' – let it be the Dubliners, or Van Morrison or whoever else sang this song and let it be James Joyce, and let it be Handke and let it blossom, let it grow (sorry, I'm too moved to know now what song bore those blossoms).

Thanks for the LYNX by

MICHAEL ROLOFF
Member Seattle Psychoanalytic Institute and Society
this LYNX will LEAP you to all my HANDKE project sites and BLOGS:

http://www.roloff.freehosting.net/index.html

2 comments:

  1. There was a time I used the Finnegan quote " MAY THE FIREPLUG OF FILIALITY REINSURE YOUR BUNGHOLE!" ", but the name to which that pun was attributed did not make it any less offensive to some uptight Seattlelites... and I found a subtler compromise. There's adiscusdsion going on - in Kraut - on Handke's response to Beckett's KRAPP and his interview on the occasion, at:

    http://begleitschreiben.twoday.net/stories/5872998/

    MICHAEL ROLOFF
    Member Seattle Psychoanalytic Institute and Society
    this LYNX will LEAP you to all my HANDKE project sites and BLOGS:

    http://www.roloff.freehosting.net/index.html

    "MAY THE FOGGY DEW BEDIAMONDIZE YOUR HOOSPRINGS!" {J. Joyce}

    "Sryde Lyde Myde Vorworde Vorhorde Vorborde" [von Alvensleben]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you most kindly, Sir! Now, as I'm slowly getting practised in writing, not just reading English I might give Finnegan's Wake another go; I just LOVE those puns!
    Well, is there a secret relationship between Seattle & Salzburg? I'm reading the word 'uptight'. Maybe we should initiate a "Städtepartnerschaft"? Still, as a good friend once said: 'wer für alles offen ist, ist nicht ganz dicht'. Free your mind and your ass will follow!
    Or the other way round, depends on the analytic approach, I assume.
    And now I'm off for the discussion on Handke/Beckett.

    ReplyDelete